Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brothers

It's been a beautiful day here in Timaru - warm and sunny autumn weather. I should have been outside gardening or walking but I had planned to go to a crop day at Artfull Crafts all week. Mind you, the day started early with the boys playing rugby at 9am. I love the photo of Jack touching his dad's leg as they are being coached. The team are 5 and 6 years old - don't they look so little?!


Tim (9) played a great game. He may be small but he gets right into the thick of it. This year he is playing halfback and has scored a few tries in the last couple of games. Go Tim!


So on the topic of boys, here is my Kaisercraft Up, Up and Away layout I did today, titled 'Brothers'. I cut the moonride paper (hot air balloons) into circles and layered them on chipboard. This is another sample project for SENZ. I haven't done a layout for a while so it's motivated me to do another soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment