Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Photo Shoot

Today I was planning on having a big 'declutter my life' day but as it was Mother's Day, and it was an amazing autumnal day, we decided to celebrate by going on a day trip with the kids.

We had a lovely afternoon at the Ashburton Botanical Gardens and made the most of the gorgeous scenery and weather to have a photo shoot. We took about 100 photos - I made sure to have a one on one with myself and each of the kids. There haven't been photos like that since they were little and Mother's Day was a good excuse for compliance from the more reluctant in the family.

Even though I hadn't taken my Canon 5D, the photos on my little point and shoot digital still turned out fine. This is the best shot of everyone. My teenagers are nearly adults and my babies are heading with speed to catch them up!


No comments:

Post a Comment