Thursday, July 4, 2013

Excuses

I am not even going to start with the excuses of why the blog has lay dormant for so long. Just one word maybe...BUSY.

I'm still very involved with Christchurch City Chorus and Sweet Adelines. We are competing in Hawaii in November 2013. Over the last 9 months I've also been singing lead in a new quartet so twice as many rehearsals as normal, and a lot of travelling. I've gone through 15 000 km since Christmas. Yikes.

There are some changes afoot in my life. I've decided to follow my passions and take them to the next level. Exciting times! More soon...

Last weekend I had some artworks in an exhibition. They all sold well so I was very happy about that. I've also got a few commissions as a result. Here is one of my illustrations. I called it 'Sorry'.




No comments:

Post a Comment